Sunday, January 18, 2009

We are Packed

We are either really good at packing or we have forgotten much stuff! We are completely packed in 4 large bags. 3 are at about 49 lbs. but one came in at 52 lbs… we will see if we get an overweight charge on it. Maybe it will slide through but at this point I really don’t care. I just want to see all 4 of them on the carousel in FLL.

David will take us to the airport in the morning and all arrangements are taken care of for the house. Fred is in charge of the house while we are gone - Peter and Beth will help.
I’m almost to the point where I can relax… then again probably not until we get to the hotel in Fort Lauderdale.

--Ben?? could that be Desert Vision Ben??

4 comments:

  1. Yes Sue - it is Desert Vision Ben! Have a great cruise and I'll be following.

    What time are you at DIA tomorrow? I will be there from about 7:30 - 9:00 - flying from DRO to ORD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens it's good to hear from you. We'll be at the airport by 8:30 for a 10:10 flight on SW airlines. you can reach my email by using the link to my travel agency.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage

    Have a great cruise I will follow along

    ReplyDelete