Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sunrise over Tahiti. We woke up a bit early this morning… about 5:30. We have set our clocks back 5 times in the last 6 nights. Tahiti was already in sight although shrouded by mist. We watched the sun rise sitting on the balcony while drinking coffee. I do believe I could do this permanently! Have I won lotto while I am gone??? We are now in the port just about to dock.
I have a couple corrections to make from earlier posts. First, Sega Rose was Sega Fjord, not Vista Fjord (now Sega Ruby). Bingo has not been canceled, just moved and is only held every couple days.

A few more misc. thoughts: Royal Princess has the best desserts and breads we have had. Thank heavens I’m on a mission to gain some weight and can eat all of them I want! The food has all been good and the presentation is better than we have been finding on the other Premium lines. The lunch buffet has a different theme each day - it has been excellent. It is a bit crowded as there is only one main food station and the salad and dessert station is directly across from it with too little space in between. Almost everyone onboard is very polite so there isn’t a real problem.

There have been a couple funny errors… the t-shirts on sale for Easter Island say Eastern Island and the world cruise t-shirt has the itinerary map for the Tahitian Princess world cruise - not ours. Oh well, I bought the WC one anyway. So far that’s my only purchase… I’m not exactly a great souvenir shopper.

They just rang the chimes to announce that people can disembark. We’ll go to the buffet in a little while - our tour isn’t until this afternoon. In the distance we can see Sega Rose approaching.

Ben - there is a review of Eurodam on our website…

No comments:

Post a Comment